Monday, May 9, 2016

Trust them.

Familia!


What do I even say? we talked yesterday. haha But seriously, it was so good to see you all and talk. Since I was able to tell you how I've been and what has happened in the last week, I just wanted to share a little experience with you guys that has shown me once again, that God is aware of us and answers our prayers. I was having a kind of hard time about 2 weeks ago. I have always had faith in Christ and in God, but I have struggled having faith in others and their ability to make changes in their life and leave behind their sins and bad habits. I was sharing this with my companion and praying to let me have more confidence in others when I was reading, once again, a conference talk from 2014. It is called "I have given you an example" by Richard G. Scott that said:
"Remember, loving them is the powerful foundation for influencing those you want to help. The influence of my Grandmother Whittle and my wife, Jeanene, would have been negligible had I not first known that they loved me and wanted me to have the best in life. As a companion to that love, trust them. In some cases it may seem difficult to trust, but find some way to trust them. The children of Father in Heaven can do amazing things when they feel trusted. Every child of God in mortality chose the Savior’splan. Trust that given the opportunity, they will do so again."
I know that God answers our prayers. I know that He wants us to trust in Him, and trust in our brothers and sisters that we so want to help. 

I love you guys and hope you have a good week!





No comments:

Post a Comment