Monday, March 28, 2016

March 28, 2016

Sorry I don't have any time.... But this week has been good. We have transfers tomorrow. I ate cow lung and liver in two different days this week (then got sick and despite how hot it is have to drink this tea to help my stomach feel normal). I am trying to fill out the "Mi Familia"  booklet for Family History and would like some details about my great grandparents (the grandparents of you guys!) If you could send me the dates of their birth and death as well as a memory or something I can write down to show others how to fill it out, I would really appreciate it. Also, mom how is ward council at home? I hope that you guys are all doing well. 

Get ready for GENERAL CONFERENCE WHOO HOO!! 

Thanks for everything. Love you guys lots!

Hermana Stone

In honor of all my friends getting engaged this week (Shout out to Madi, Syd, and Braiden) 
Bienvenidos a la Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias

zona comas

These kind of pictures always make me laugh. I won't even show you guys what I looked like with black hair... haha

We found a little "museum" of cars. There was a thousand things to read. Good thing dad wasn't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment